Survive And Thrive:Eon
Welcome to The Written account of the Survivors ...
Welcome to The Written account of the Survivors ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Struggle After Disaster Is told here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katelynkat
Katelynkat

Exp : 444

Character sheet
name: Xion
Health:
WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Left_bar_bleue1/400WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/400)
magic:
WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation 50200/200WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation 000  (200/200)

WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation   WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:37 am

Thank you Xarler! Geez, 'tis been a while since I've been here... I'll try and keep this RPG up and running, should anyone be interested! It'll take a bit of explaining to understand, though. Wink Okay, let me begin...

Inside every child's heart is an egg; usually only one, sometimes more, depending on the child. Within this egg is the child's Shugo Chara/Guardian Character. Their Guardian Character is a manifestation of the child's ideal self, the person they want to be. A child is capable of character-changing with their Guardian Character, meaning they take on the personality of their GC. Some are able to character Transform, which means the child and egg join their power. If a child loses hope in their dreams, the eggs may break, or become X-Eggs. These hatch into X-Characters, whose only goal is to destroy.
At Seiyo Elementary (Grades 1-6), there is a group of children called the Guardians. This group is composed of the King, the Queen, the Jack, the Ace, and the Joker. Their publicly known purpose is to help students out, keep things going around the school, paperwork, things like that. However, their real duty is to reform X-Eggs and to hunt down the Embryo- An egg that is said to be able to grant the wish of whoever finds it.

*takes deep breath* OKAY THEN! Let the character sheets come forth! If you'd like to be a Guardian, just say so! The King is a boy, of course; The Queen is a girl, obviously; The Jack's a boy; The Ace is a girl; and the Joker can be either. Anyone who's interested, create a character!

Name:
Personality:
Appearance (Pic or description):
Guardian?:
Unhatched eggs?:
Guardian Characters?:
Guardian Character Name:
Guardian Character Personality:
Guardian Character Appearance:
Other:

Name: Ayu Nakashima
Grade/Age: 5th/11
Personality: Shy and quiet around those new to her; crazy around her friends
Appearance (Pic or description): http://Nyra992.deviantart.com/art/Rayla-Old-OC-140497822
Guardian?: Yes; Queen
Unhatched eggs?: None
Guardian Characters?: Yes, two
Guardian Character Name: Luna and Siria
Guardian Character Personality: Luna is calm, reserved and artistic. Siria is bright, innocent, and musical.
Guardian Character Appearance: Luna has long, dark blue hair, thin glasses, deep blue eyes, and wears a blue long-sleeved shirt and jeans. Her symbol is the light yellow moon in her hair. Siria has short, light brown hair, golden eyes, and wears a dotted dress. Her symbol is the bright yellow stars she wears in her hair.
Other: DERP
Back to top Go down
Xarler
Owner
Owner
Xarler

Exp : 472

Character sheet
name: Tatsuna Nagami
Health:
WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Left_bar_bleue450/450WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
magic:
WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation 50100/100WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation 000  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation   WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:26 pm

ill join this once there more people ill spam people XD
Back to top Go down
https://surviveandthriveeon.rpg-board.net
Katelynkat
Katelynkat

Exp : 444

Character sheet
name: Xion
Health:
WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Left_bar_bleue1/400WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/400)
magic:
WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation 50200/200WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation 000  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation   WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 am

LOL, cool!
Back to top Go down
GH-George2009
George
George
GH-George2009

Exp : 1265

Character sheet
name: George:
Health:
WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Left_bar_bleue500/500WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
magic:

PostSubject: Re: WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation   WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 am

I'll join... if i get something wrong just ignore me =) I'll post my CS laters
Back to top Go down
http://talknintendo.motionforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation   WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

WOAH! *ahem* I mean, Character Creation
Page 1 of 1